Are you a filmmaker
with a passion for
action and adventure?
Are you working for production houses that take 70% of your income?
Or are you tired of working on boring corporate projects?
Imagine you can run your own video production business online, without having to make any investment, giving you total control and freedom.
We’re preparing to launch an online marketplace that connects videographers and video editors to action sports enthusiasts and businesses all over the world, and you can be a part of it!
Sign up now and get early access to our platform
It is free to sign up with GoShow and there are no contracts, no commitments, no subscriptions. Just incoming business you can choose from to suit your style and skills
OUR FILMMAKERS GET TO…
- Run your own independent video production business from anywhere in world
- Keep as much as 90% of generated income
- Work online as a video editor, videographer or talent (aka sports actor/ pro athlete)
- Access and bid on action sports video projects, across a variety of sports from snowboard and surf to hiking and moto
- Receive and deliver video content through our clever portal
- Earn extra income by offering additional bespoke services
- Create a profile, build a film crew and build your fan base
- Find and maintain client relationships with customers from all over the world
- Earn extra revenue by showcasing your videos and getting featured on 3rd party apps within the ‘goshow network’
- Work within an exciting industry that you are passionate about
- No investment needed, create a profile and access hundreds of jobs for FREE!
What our customers are saying…
What an awesome idea to connect extreme sports peeps with professional editors that specialise in the industry. Finally a production team that understands what our sports are about! Can’t wait to get my next surf edit done. I’m hooked!
Kiteboarding is my life! But I can’t stand the idea of coming home from a session to sit down at a laptop and edit footage for hours and hours. Thanks to goshow I’ve got that covered now, and spend my time focusing on the wind.
I used to come home from snowboard trips and spend months editing tons of footage until the point I lost interest and gave up. Nowadays I come home, upload footage to goshow, and watch as my edit is produced and distributed!